Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Where are the young waitresses?

More than me internalizing the details of the new Java FX Script compiler up for show here at the CEC'07, the moot question for me staying at the South tower in Bally's was what's up with these old servers?

I mean yeah, I am all for compassion but wait a minute! I don't want to see old waitresses serving up the Jack and Coke and rolling their eyes. I want young chicks and they seem to have abandoned my hotel.

A quick check with veterans, Stilly and Karbo revealed I was looking for rain in the Nevada dessert. In fact the place to be is probably Rio's and that's where I am heading tonight. Hope to have something to write home about.

BTW, the live band at Paris has beautiful young ladies serving you drinks. And the second day, I was competing with 3+ colleagues to draw attention of a PYT server (pretty young thing) Elizabeth who said she parties on Sunday and was missing on Monday and I was left wondering was it my stars or my looks that never got me to date someone this pretty (no offense to my pretty wife, who i dated but then you know what i am saying).

Next up is my search for Vinny's special (with recipe) and the long walk to Sushi's and the discussions. Stay tuned as I come back from gym.

No comments: