Tuesday, October 9, 2007

First time for me in Vegas

Hello Sinners! Well as you might know from my initial excitement, it is my first time in Vegas. And the air of expectations reached its heights when on my flight from SFO to Vegas, a fellow Sun guy Pocheng Shyu introduced me to spectacular stories of the Las Vegas strip, including the symphony orchestrated Bellagio fountain, and the waitresses at the Bellagio.

The Paris hotel where the entire acres of real estate gives you the illusion of a clear evening sky 24X7 even at 2am in the morning. The Madam Tussaud's on the strip which has over 100 100 celebrities set in sensational, one-of-a-kind dynamic experiences, Madame Tussauds’ interactions is constantly changing and evolving. Madame Tussauds features the world’s biggest icons including the hottest stars of today.

For adrenaline junkies, there is the Stratosphere tower. The Stratosphere tower introduces the New Insanity ride! A Ride that consists of an arm that extends out 64 feet over the edge of the Tower and will spin passengers at up to three 'G's.' As the ride spins faster and faster, the riders are propelled up to an angle of 70 degrees. Riders will experience the thrill of being flung over the edge of the Tower and literally facing downward at the City of Las Vegas below. The Stratosphere ride is programmable with various ride options. An unobstructed view of historic downtown Las Vegas rewards those riders brave enough to experience three 'G's' at a height of more than 900 feet.

Now this introduction should definitely have set my balls racing right! Wrong. Coz here I was on a company paid trip scheduled to attend all morning and afternoon sessions and also do the gazillion naughty things at the same time. Well I usually cook 20 minutes chocolate brownies in 5 minutes for my customers regularly at OSS, not this time. My heart was sinking at the prospective of not sleeping for more than 4 hrs a day to get me doing a balance between my job and the mistress. Let's see how this goes.

No comments: