Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Bellagio is Heaven! Well Almost

Experience the most ambitious, commanding water attraction ever conceived! Bellagio's world famous fountains will speak to your heart with classical Italian opera broadcasted over speakers, while flirting with your playful nature through their carefully choreographed water fountain movements. You'll be swept away by this breathtaking union of water, music and light. This is one of the most famous Las Vegas attractions on the Las Vegas strip. Plenty of room to watch the show, which is ongoing every 15 to 30 minutes year round.



Well that is what the official site and trillions of visitors told me. In fact, it is just ok. Sorry to spill the beans folks. I found this fountain an overhyped symphony of water and music. Not that it is not spectacular, it is, but for us tech-heads, gallons of shooting water is not really interesting. Please don't flame me on this one. I was with stags when I saw this. Maybe seeing this on a romantic evening with my wife could change things a bit. Who knows ;-)

No comments: